Sign in to follow this  
Guest pylon101

New AFCAD files and FMC data base

Guest pylon101

I am sure it was discussed many times. So please refer me to a right topic, if available.After installation of a new scenery and new AFCAD file ( in my particular case SCEL'06) what is the way data get enloaded into FMC?I thought (possibly wrong)that it would be read from FS AFCAD bgl. files.But after intsallation of new Satiago SCEL scenery I still have ILS 17 only in FMC. Though all new data (17R, 17L, 35R, 35L)appeared in FS itself.Please advise.Thanks.

Guest dt1951

The directions for loading an addon scenery should be in a file (readme file or something similar) in the downloaded zip file. In general, for FS9 you create a new folder your /FS9/Addon Scenery folder. Ensure that the new folder has scenery and texture subfolders. The .bgl files go in the scenery folder and the texture files go in the texture folder. Put the AFCAD file in the /FS9/Addon Scenery/Scenery folder. Start up FS, select Settings, then select Scenery Library. Click the Add button and add your new scenery. You will have to exit FS, then restart FS. Your new scenery should be there.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.