Sign in to follow this  
pbenoit

Silk Air A319 Repaint

I have looked high and low for a Silk Air A319 ... but other than the IFDG model, which I can't seem to use successfully with the PSS Panel ... I can't find a Silk A319.Would some talented, kind soul please paint a Silk Air A319 livery? Silk flies around Southeast Asia based at Singapore Changi ... and is a subsidiary of Singapore Airlines.I'd really appreciate someone's effort!!!!!Thanks!! and best regards,Paul BenoitKSAN

Hi Rob,And thanks very much for the response. Yes, I use the Silk A320 version often !!! Some of us, try to be as real as possible flying routes (at 57 I look at myself in the mirror and say huh? sometimes!!!) and Silk uses A319 to fly WSSS to Chang Mai, Thailand and to Manado, Indonesia for instance ... and I an obsessive enough to want to use an A319!!!! I tried the IFDG merge, but the AP dosen't not feel right to me!!At any rate, I do appreciate your response!!! After many years, I still enjoy a flight or two with the Airbusses ... and hope that PSS might consider a total revision once the 777 and 757 are settled ... !!Thanks Rob!

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.