Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mysticalfire2213

Multiple Problems

Guest Mysticalfire2213

Yes, I have just reinstalled the A-320 pro series with the 340 and the dash 8, well before i installed i had other custom aircraft available, but when i fly now i fly using vatsim lets take KLAX for example the guy says land on 25L ok so i turn to 250 and it was in a foggy day and the plane has no gps, well the guy tells me im heading wrong way load up each one of my planes and it says that the plane is heading 250 but its like the compass is flipped around also, when i try to activeate the plane to fly me ifr wise as i plugged it into the computer with help from another experienced A-320 pilot i do everything he says and supposudly i have to have everything blank well i push and pull but the Altitude wont go away and the plane wont fly to the correct heading for the first waypoint in the route if some1 could plz help me it would be greatly appreaciated. I will get a screenshot up when i can.

Guest vrandar

When this problem has come up before it has usually been caused by a piece of add-on scenery with an incorrect afcad file. If you have installed any recently try deactivating it and then see if that helps.To follow the flight plan make sure you activate the autopilot and left-click the heading knob.An altitude will always be displayed on the glareshield and will never go to --- (this is correct and is the same as on the real world version). If it has a . next to it (that you left-clicked/pushed the knob) you are in managed mode (following the the instructions from the MCDU), if it doesn't (you right-clicked/pulled) you are in selected mode (following instructions from you).Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.