Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew15894

PLEAE help

Guest Andrew15894

ok first of all before i get negative great panal!but i do have some problems when i try and takeoff the planes is extremly slow to rotate and when i do get off the ground the aircraft is so hard to maintain control of it that alot of the time i crash becuase the flight dynamics arnt that great but all of my friends say that the aircraft is great and have no problems with the flight dynamics and love the plane, I have reinstalled this plane serverall times but everytime it is the same thing.:-hang Ok second of all now when i do gte it on autopilot the plane has so called spasoms i guess i could call them,i guess the only way to describe this would be that the plane goes insane. When i do get up to crusing altitude the planes spasms get even worse they start out small and the autopilot regains control. But over time they get worse and the autopilto loses complete control of the plane. What do i do? PLEASE :-zhelp It would be greatly apprecitated, Andrew York

Guest Andrew15894

ok ill try that now then and ill do a toturial flight in the airbus to test all this ill let everyone know if i need more help

Guest Andrew15894

still need help please give me some help and i followed the tourial down to the word what am i doing wrong or is this the airplens problem?

Guest Andrew15894

problem fixed thanks to norman:)

Guest marcjenner

So what was the problem? I also have the same sort of problem.Marc

besides starting the PSS ABPro flight w/ default cessna at KSEA you must also go into your PSS ABPro folder C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9AircraftPSSAB-Propanel go to window 08 and change the size from 1,1 to 2,2 thats for mouse flicker. Also before takeoff trim pitch to -1.8UP in the ECAM.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.