Sign in to follow this  
Guest coolfront55

Landing lghts from 2D

Your 'Hardware Rendered Light's' setting should be on 'high'. Thats in your display settings.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest coolfront55

Thanks, Did it all, nothing. Sorry for the trouble.George

Guest coolfront55

Thanks Rob, I did a re-install and re-installed the original fs9 halo.bmp file but to know avail. I tried sending you an e- mail,(airbus@speedbirdonline.co.uk) but it returned as an error unable to send. I would like to send you my aircraft.cfg. I did install, awhile back, nicks_lightsfx_v2 and read a section that dealt with addressing aircraft that loose there landing lights. He recommended installing, in the [lights] section of the aircraft.cfg, files named "fs-navwhih.fx" where the landing lights "Pss.lights" were. When I did this, the lights appeared in 2D, but in spot view, they showed two blue lights floating under the A321. Again, thank you for your time. I will try to send you my A321 aircraft.cfg through this forum.George

Guest coolfront55

I hope my aircrft.cfg goes through. Also in this forum, last year, there were others that had the same problem. I wonder if they found a solution.George

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.