Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lakooma

LoadeditABpro (Metric)

Guest Lakooma

Hi to all:Since a couple of months ago, when I open the a319-20-21 loadeditABpro or loadeditABpro (metric), appears permanently this message: "Run-time error 380 invalid property value". I followed all instructions, changingto 1 the first value in aircraft config (WEIGHT_AND_BALANCE, lines 2 to 5),I have verified that the textures appears correctly in the aircraft config but it looks impossible to correct this mistake. Can you help me?.Thank you very much in advance. Manuel

Guest Phoenix5

Manuel,As per the suggestions I sent via email.You can either re-run the base installer, only selecting the rebuild config option.orIf you go to the aircraft.cfg and scroll down to the weight and balance section, change the station_load.2 to .5 entries to 1 as shown below and the load editor should be fine. Do this for each of the types that have this problem. When you then save the data it will over-write the changed entries in the aircraft.cfg.station_load.0 = 0450, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 //Weight Crew (lbs) LEAVEstation_load.1 = 3000, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 //Weight Galleys (lbs) LEAVEstation_load.2 = 1, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 //Weight Baggage (lbs) Baggagestation_load.3 = 1, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 //Weight Cargo (lbs) Cargo station_load.4 = 1, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 //Weight Psgr Sect OA (lbs) Firststation_load.5 = 1, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 //Weight Psgr Sect OB (lbs) Coach

Guest Lakooma

Thank you very much Steven for your permanent help. I followed all your explanations but it does not correct the problem. Best regards.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.