Sign in to follow this  
Guest SHANWICK_OCA

WXR-Radar?

Guest rgeorgiou

They say the only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys. This is usually true but in this instance... ooops, I think I've just soiled myself!Ta v. Muchly!RichATX0001www.atukv.net

Guest ridejumpfly

>Norman, >>The last 2 screenshots you posted made me wonder 3 things :-)>>1) I see only TA ONLY on the ND...Hasn't Resolution Advisory>been modeled for the TCAS system?>>2) Wx Radar antenna is not tilted on both screenshots (0>degs). Is it a coincidense or you cannot tilt the wx radar>antenna?>>3) Have turbulence areas (magenta) been modeled on the wx>radar?>>Thanks>MariosIn thet pic they are on the ground. TCAS automaticaly goes to TA only. No need for RA's on the ground.He has stated earlier that you can tilt the radar.I have no clue on the turbJustin

Guest EC-750

I just can say...Congratulations!!!!!No more words...Thank you PSS team!Hassan Abusniemah.

>In thet pic they are on the ground. TCAS automaticaly goes to TA only. No need for RA's on the ground.>He has stated earlier that you can tilt the radar.Oh my god !I am shaking like a S**ting dog waiting for this !I cant help but get more and more excited whilst waiting ...What ever you do PSS, dont listen to all the knobs who winge and whine about the release, if they did the sensible thing and pre-ordered then they should be grateful they are getting the discounted price !Thanks,A very excited Gazza B.

Guest FLEX_60

Hi Justin,I know that no TA/RA is available on the ground (actually if I am not mistaken it's below 800ft AGL that TA/RA turns TA ONLY. However the VC screenshot is in flight again TA ONLY ;-)Maybe a PSS guy can comfirm this and the turbulence if it's simulated! :-)Marios

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.