Sign in to follow this  
Henni

777-300ER: superb - but a few things don't work

Hello,after having done a checkflight around KBFI I must say that this bird will become one of the best add-ons for MSFS.Knowing the fact that the version I have is an untested RC version, I just want to report what's happening on my system:1.The panel setup does not work for the cold and dark mode.Having selected it has no effect when restarting FS/PSS7772.The button bug (as described in previous posts) is here, too.Going to VC and switching a button makes the 2D panel "awake".3.CDU:The reaction time between pressing a letter and having it displayed is sometimes 10 seconds. It seems the CDU hangs, sometimes I have the impression that the entries are there but not displayed.E.g. if I want to enter the departure or arrival airport, let's say I press K, B, F, I, I only get KB displayed, but when I press the LSK for departure airport KBFI is inserted properly.Selecting the DEP/ARR page makes a black screenGreetingsHenni

and new:3.The weather-radar gauge made my fs9.1 crash to desktop when testing it in a thunderstorm area.(in the error report: fatal error with fswxr2100.gau)

I think that before we all get carried away listing things that don't seem to work, we should wait until the official tested release becomes available.I am hopefull that all these bugs will have been squashed!

Graeme Butler

Hi Graeme,please don't get me wrong, I am in no way complaining because I am aware of the fact that I don't have the final version.I only want to know if others have the same bugs, if so it's up to PSS, if I am the only one it's up to me.Furthermore I really appreciate the way PSS handles this, I for one would like more of these "public beta testings".And finally PSS was talking of *one* bug which caused the delay of release, but there are more, so I only want to make sure PSS knows the other bugs (maybe they are triggered by altering the code when fixing *the* bug)GreetingsHenniPS: @PSS: Delete the DC-10 title from the loadsheet in the final version

Guest NormanB

>And finally PSS was talking of *one* bug which caused the>delay of release, but there are more, so I only want to make>sure PSS knows the other bugs (maybe they are triggered by>altering the code when fixing *the* bug)The majority of what you see centres around the one issue.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.