Sign in to follow this  
1mikel151

New GMAX BELL 206 NEEDS A LANDING LIGHT!

Guest lawyerpilot

Does anyone know how to add one?P4 1.8768 ram 80 gig hardriveVisiontek Ti4 4600CH yoke/pedalsElite Multi quadrant19" inch monitor-Soundblaster PCI 512Win XPInstrument rated ASEL -190 hoursAOPALawyerPilots Bar Association"Men without dreams are never free, twas thus this way and thus will ever be."

What new Bell 206 are you referring to? Do you mean the 'L' LongRanger model released by Alan Devins at SimViation?

Guest lawyerpilot

IT'S AT SIMVIATION! Plus, it needs a 2-d panel. I tried to move over the default bell panel and screwed up the 3-d.>What new Bell 206 are you referring to? Do you mean the 'L' >LongRanger model released by Alan Devins at SimViation? P4 1.8768 ram 80 gig hardriveVisiontek Ti4 4600CH yoke/pedalsElite Multi quadrant19" inch monitor-Soundblaster PCI 512Win XPInstrument rated ASEL -190 hoursAOPALawyerPilots Bar Association"Men without dreams are never free, twas thus this way and thus will ever be."

Guest lawyerpilot

>Does anyone know how to add one? >>>P4 1.8 >768 ram >80 gig hardrive >Visiontek Ti4 4600 >CH yoke/pedals >Elite Multi quadrant >19" inch monitor- >Soundblaster PCI 512 >Win XP >>Instrument rated ASEL -190 hours >AOPA >LawyerPilots Bar Association >>>"Men without dreams are never free, twas thus this way and >thus will ever be." P4 1.8768 ram 80 gig hardriveVisiontek Ti4 4600CH yoke/pedalsElite Multi quadrant19" inch monitor-Soundblaster PCI 512Win XPInstrument rated ASEL -190 hoursAOPALawyerPilots Bar Association"Men without dreams are never free, twas thus this way and thus will ever be."

This does need a landing light, I think it is something that has to be added to the MDL and not an add on. I trid to add one to the MD500 with the night sun to get it to work, after several tries I emailed the author and he told me it was an MDL thing. I like this Lonranger though, flies fantastic, textures need work and the format is not to great for repainting, but it handles great, very responsive. Been a long time coming, I remember Al Devins saying he was working on it some time aga, thanks, Al! To add a panel and still keep the VC working, just copy the VC area in the current panel CFG over to the new CFG and add it/ or substitute it, depending on if your new panel has a VC section or not. and it will work fine.Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpg

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest Calb

The Long Ranger's handling characteristics are identical to the default Jet Ranger -- thankfully he used the same airfile and .cfg file values.I have reworked the aircraft.cfg files for all 3 to get rid of some strange landing behavior and the fact you couldn't land the baggie (float version) on land without a crash. I also fixed the .air files so they will attain 115 kts TAS at 85% torque, which they would not otherwise do. I have sent this bundle to Alan but so far I haven't heard from him. It was in the middle of his night when I sent them so I suspect he won't see them for a few hours yet if he's a working stiff.I felt it was better to offer them to him rather than to publish them myself. Hopefully I'll hear from him soon.Calhover long and prosper