Sign in to follow this  
Guest ISO658F

777-200LR VC problem

Guest ISO658F

Hello,For me the 777-200LR works fine. But I have a problem with the VC: 3 white parts, also by day. Does someone else have this problem ?http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/132183.jpgThanks and best regards.Georges - IVAO Id 145418www.uas-va.org

Guest oliver mcrae

I think that that is just missing textures when the final release comes out which shouldn't be long from now then of you still have the problem then you say something. :)

Guest oliver mcrae

Sorry Forgot to signOliver

Guest Pilot53

Is anyone having an issue with the vc textures? The glairshield is all blurred out along with some other things.

Hi Georges,I have the identical problems that you have shown. I am sure they will be fixed in the upcoming release.Carl

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guest Phoenix 1

Please folks NOBODY Has problems with the B777 VC !The problems are with RC1 .... Last weeks file ???