Sign in to follow this  
Guest jinzo012

Possible realease Tonight?

Guest jinzo012

Hey can the Phoenix team please say whether or not the PSS 777 has any chance of a release tonight maybe bleeding in to tomorrow? Thank You, and as always a reply on this subject is appreciated.

Guest flynman3

Kevin....in the past Ive seen PSS release at about this time until about 0200 PST. Im still hoping that I may get a quick delivery flight to the UAL matinence facility in DEN or SFO.Seeing as thought the Pre-Sale lasted longer than I figured it would and the number of pre-sales it would be wise for them to release when demand is would be lower which is right now.Only time will tell....I asked in a earlier thread if we should call it a night.....no answer either means they(PSS) have gone to bed or they are putting the final touches on this.Randy

Guest oliver mcrae

Honestly not trying to be negative here. But PSS has said time and time again that they get slighty irritated at number of questions that people ask about release dates. What i think they will say to you is something like Be patient we are working on it full time to make sure it is debugged. You will get it as soon as we are satisfied it is at the level where we feel we can release it. No later than that ;) It is something like that from past experience I think they will say.Oliver

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.