Sign in to follow this  
janosch

777-200LR File1 Corrupt?

Hi PSS,tried 3 times now to install my pre-ordered -200LR but no luck. Everytime when download of File1 (16.10 MB) is finished i get a unzip error Message and that's it.Is that due to the rush on server? But i thought with pre-ordering i would be able to exactly avoid that rush?!? Best regardsjan schreiber

Guest NormanB

Its a problem with the file name - we are just fixing it now.

Hi,thank you for the fast reply Norman! Glad you found the cause.best regardsjan schreiber

Hi,any estimate when you are able to fix it? It's still not working here but others seem already to fly it? :( Thanks!jan schreiber

Guest Phoenix

Lets try the followingClose all firewalls and virus checkersClear any temp files created by the installIf using winXP Make sure you admin. privileges assignedand in Explorer Tools- Folder Options-OFF-LINE FILES make sure that is activeAlso if on WinXP make sure you are logged in with administrative priviligesAlso in the IE settings make suret "use proxy server for connection on" is switched off!Also shut down any programs like Norton or System Suites.Robert KirklandPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phxbanner.jpg

Hi,thanks robert, figured it out now. It was the f*****g nForce4 Firewall again, came immidiatley to my mind after reading your Post.I installed a second NIC and then it worked (and pretty fast as well).Thank you for the fast support.Best regardsjan schreiber

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.