Sign in to follow this  
Guest cracker123

POLL: Best Plane of the year

Guest cracker123

I want to say this is the best plane of the year, first because of all the features (very few features were left out) , and the most important reason being the customer requests taken during the production of the plane, and last but not least the best customer service out there. I personally saw the following options implemented upon customer requests sure I missed a whole bunch of others.Realistic flap times Fixed the model (Nose, Wings ...)Fixed the Speed Brake deploying in airFuse Box night textures Fuel dump contrailsWhat do you guys think, -Ven

Guest aarskringspier

>I want to say this is the best plane of the year, first>because of all the features (very few features were left out)>, and the most important reason being the customer requests>taken during the production of the plane, and last but not>least the best customer service out there. >>I personally saw the following options implemented upon>customer requests sure I missed a whole bunch of others.>>Realistic flap times >Fixed the model (Nose, Wings ...)>Fixed the Speed Brake deploying in air>Fuse Box night textures >Fuel dump contrails>>What do you guys think, >>-Ven>Most certainly is on par with the other offerings; all of them are awesome in their own unique way. I dont think any of them are better or worse than the others.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.