Sign in to follow this  
Guest Senior Captain

Fantastic Job. One ? though

Guest Senior Captain

Hi and congrats to Norman and the team. You have definatly put yourselves ontop with this baby:D My question is about the diffrences between the FS9 performance specs when you pick the 777-200LR and the performance specs in the manual that is next to me. Please clarify. 1. FS9 Maximum range 5,960 NM manual 9,420 NM 2. Fuel 45,220, Manual 53,440 LBS 3. MTOW 660,000 manual 766,0004. Length 242 ft 4 in manual 209 ft 1 in 5. Wingspan 199 ft 11 in manual 212 ft 7 in 6. Height 60 ft 8 in manual 60 ft 11.5 in 7. Seating 386-550 pax manual 301 pax 8. Cargo cap 7,552 cu ft manual 5,302 cu ft. Just a small thing just wondering as everything else is working great so far. Also does someone know the weight of a gallon of AV gas. Great job everybody. Cheers:-beerchug

Looks as if someone just snipped the "performance text" right from the stock 777-300 air file and pasted it into the 200LR. (Check the stock MS one and you'll see the text seems to match verbatim). That is text only and doesn't affect anything in the sim.Everything does seem to match the manual fine though.As per the sim on the fuel settings - figure fuel at 6.7#/gal.Joe Lorenc

Joe Lorenc

Guest Senior Captain

Thanks Joe. Much appreciated and yes I guess I wasnt clear as Im aware eveything matches to there manual and also to the stock plane. Approx 6.7 LBS great.Cheers

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.