Sign in to follow this  

Meridian

I've been away for awhile and have just returned. Before I left I was reading about this new Meridian that Flight 1 was coming out with. I was thinking that it was suppose to be out in January of 2003. Does anyone know if this project got pushed back or cancelled? Thanks in advance for the info, I hate being out of the loop.

The Meridian is still coming out, you can go to www.flight1.com and check the forum for more info.P.S hope this helped :-)

Bryan,I believe it should be out any day now. They had some finishing touches that needed to be taken care of, but Jim stated it wouldn't be long. It looks to be well worth the wait. I purchased the Garmin 530 from RXP and it is awsome. It is quite a bargin for under 15 bucks!! (If you are a Flight Line customer) Every time I get online I check here and the Flight-1 web site and hope to see news of its release. FYI... If you haven't yet, get the Garmin Trainer or the real thing at Reality XP and practice up for the Meridian. Also, if you by chance have the C421, there is a great pnl.cfg available that merges the new G-530 and the Eagle's panel. It's superb!!!Fly Safe,Scott Burke

Thanks for the info Scott. I do have the 421, where do I go to get this pnl.cfg? Do I get the garmin at the same place? Thanks, and looking forward to the Meridian, I checked out the site.