Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jondan

where are those liveries ???

Guest Jondan

still at design level?????this is so annoying you have no idea , we had to wait 3 weeks for the plane maybe we will have to wait another 3 for the liveries.Pss didnt wait for my money , it went directly as soon as click submit JONATHAN RIVERA

Guest Pro-Sim

Download the free liveries (User Edits) on the PSS site if you aren't patient enough to wait for the official product liveries. ;-(David.

Guest bjjones

>still at design level?????No, liveries have been done for several week now (excluding the odd regestration change)I believe it was mentioned earlier they were being packaged and would be available 'in a few hours'...

Agreed David, If I see one more of these posts, I am going to....Well, I am not going to do anything but they are very annoying :)PSS committed that we would have early access to the plane and the liveries. I am sure that general purchases will not be allowed until the liveries have been out for 24 hours. People need to understand that we paid for early access, not access on X day at X time. We will get our early access as promised, no worries here,-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest Pilot53

Is it even possible to use the old user edit liverys? Will they work with the new version?

Guest JosephSpracklen

>Agreed David, If I see one more of these posts, I am going>to....>Well, I am not going to do anything but they are very annoying>:)>>-PaulAm sorry, but your post is really annoying me. I payed for a product that is late, that's fine, I understand. Last night they said the product was released. But hold on a sec, no it still has not been released. Where are the liveries? The liveries are PART of the product. I payed for the liveries, therefore I STILL have NOT received my productYou can say "use the user edits", but I do not want to! I payed for the liveries and when they say the product is released I expect the liveries to be released as well. This is like a computer company selling you a computer, you ordered 2 hard drives, but only one arrives. You can still use the computer without the 2nd hard drive, but you payed for two so you expect two. And if that happened to you, you would be on the phone to that company as fast as possible. This is NO different. The liveries are part of the package that I ordered, hence without the liveries, the product is STILL incomplete and late....Combine that with the lack of information and the shortness of PSS responses (am sorry but "we are working on it" is NOT acceptable when you have said you have released the product) has increased my anger even more.I hope to see them soon.Joseph

Sorry if I annoyed you. Not going to get into a personal thing with you but I am going to post this paste directly from another thread...And I quote:"Man,You really need to put life in perspective. This IS how the world works like it or not. I used the analogy in another post that I just spent over $6000 on new windows that keep getting bumped for other manufacturing runs. My windows are now 3 weeks overdue. Oh well, not the end of the world is it and that is for $6000. Ever had a car in the body shop to be told it was going to take a little longer than expected? Ever showed up at a Dr.'s office for a noon appointment to sit there until 2? Ever dealt with a cable company or a phone company? Why do FS customers hold payware companies to a higher standard than any other company out there??? This is life and business!!! If you do not like it, do not pre-pay for things. I order games from EBGames month in advance only to have them delayed for months after they were supposed to be released. It is a risk you take when you pre-order. We paid for access to the downloads priopr to the general public. That is exactly what we got!!!!Come on people, this is a Hobby, stop and put things in perspective. I see people getting so worked up and for what. Go look yourself in the mirror and ask is it really worth it?Look, I just had 10 hours of spinal surgery and spent a week in hospital so that I could keep walking and just feel my leg. I have been in the worst pain you can imagine for months now and no matter what I get up every day and I am grateful for that pain because somewhere others have it worse. EVERYONE myself included needs to keep things in prespective. These are liveries on a payware FS model. You did not spend thousands of dollars, it is not preventing you from going on with your day or your life, all in all we just got a brand new shiny 777 released to us last night so how about taking a minute to think about that instead and taking a minute to be grateful rather than complaining about what you don't have yet????That is my .02, flame away!!!-Paul"End QuoteTechnically we paid for early access to the files, not access on X day at X time, as long as we get them earlier than everyone else we got what we paid for. Not to mention a discount to boot...-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Guest JosephSpracklen

>Technically we paid for early access to the files, not access>on X day at X time, as long as we get them earlier than>everyone else we got what we paid for. Not to mention a>discount to boot...Well then don't say they have released the product. Mt point is, the liveries are part of the product. Without them, the product has not been released.I would be happier if they provided us with more info. Saying, they will be here in a few hours is not acceptable when the product is "released"!Joseph

Ok, I am just having fun with you now but if the product hasn't been released then what the heck I am flying right now? I feel like a cartoon character who just looked around and realised I don't have a cockpit anymore, now I am falling from 35000 feet because apparently I wasn't really flying anything LOLLike I said, I am just playing, I need to lay off the pain killers :)All in good fun, we can agree to disagree.As for the updates, you used the real world example of a computer delivered with one of two hard drives. Yep, I would call and they would apologize and tell me my second drive was on the way. (exactly what PSS has done as of now)My question to you is would you keep calling every few hours for an update??? Nope, you would have to wait patiently for that new HD to be delivered, not a thing you could do about it... Why does PSS owe you more than that computer company you ordered from?Seems your own example can also be used for the other side :)Take care,-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Guest Jondan

We paid to have access to the product at the end of october , we are in November already the 8th and we still not able to fully enjoy what we paid for.A couple of hours / days / weeks , it doesnt really matter anymore because they didnt give what they where offering when they took our hard to earn money, which means , "BREACH OF CONTRACT".and PSS PLEASE writte something to us that informs not the same post as always , remember to sign with your name , well I say : Remember not to lie to customers no more.Jonathan rivera

Guest JosephSpracklen

OK then, we will agree to disagree!However just two points. Firstly, yeah OK they have released the model. What if they released the model without sounds or without the panel? The model is still flyable, you can still fly it, but I am sure you would not be happy. Therefore the sounds/panel could be considered an "add on" to the main package, just like you are saying the liveries are. However in my mind that is silly. The sound, panel and liveries are all part of the model and even though you can use the model without any of those, they still complete the final package that I payed for. Therefore, with one component missing, the package is incomplete. Whether I can fly the model or not is not important.Secondly, yes you are right, I would only ring the computer company once, why, because they would give me an exact time. They will say, "will be delivered to you on day X and time X". And if they did not provide this then I would certainly be on the phone to them again and again until I got that response. If PSS did the same (e.g. they will be released at X hour) then I would be happy.But as with anything in life we are never going to agree on the same thing. I am sure we are going to get them soon, so will be happy then.ThanksJoseph