Sign in to follow this  
Guest nicoma

Please PSS confirm this or give me hints Landing in crosswind !!

Guest nicoma

Hi again!I did a several test's to check the T7-200LRF possibilities to land at crosswind.. I use CH Yoke and CH pedal. Set the crosswind at 15kt from the 90 degree left. Departing and landing the rudder seems to weak. Tested this on 2 different airport's.Im not really sure if i land this aircraft with correct technic but i land this like i land the 742 and LevelD without problem..After landing the aircvraft easy seems sleew of the runway. and that with only 15 kt crosswind. My yoke and pedals is set as STD/default.Same thing happend when i try to land the aircraft manually. Also when departing in higher crosswind.My question is do this aircraft have another big different landingtechnic than other Boeing aircraft like LEVELD or 742, 744??Do you have any tip not described in the manual??Anotherside i like this aircraft and have no other problem with it..Message this 2 time before without any reply, understand your heavy workload.. But please answer this time !!All the bestUPS1103 Nicolaus Malmgren

Guest nicoma

Still no answer from PSS!!BUMPAlso mailed 2 times without respond..Nicolaus Malmgren

Did you check for full control surfaces deflection as part of your pre-flight checks? I have done a couple of landings with a crosswind component of about 10 kts without running off the runway. Mind you, that was in the -200LR - don't know if that makes a difference...Cheers,S

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.