Sign in to follow this  
JETSET843D

757 Features?

Hi there!I haven't been on the forum for the last 3 days and was wondering if it's right to ask about the 757 yet?I have the 777LR and love it, it's fantastic, although i'm not a huge fan of the sounds!I was just wondering if a list of features for the 757 is available yet. My main question is will each engine variant be available? If so, will there be a sound pack for each? Will they be released as different products? i.e 1 for RR and 1 for PW engines? Will they be equipted with an actual 757 sound pack?RegardsJames

Guest Phoenix 1

we will answer all posts when we get the chance thanks .. please be patient as PSS do not employ robots :)(except Norman)

Thanks for the reply!I look forward to the publication of a feature list and eventually your 757 project!RegardsJames

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.