Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trans_601

WX Radar

Guest Trans_601

Hi,I know this was discussed earlier, but the WX RDR is only showing the blocks. In the previous post someone said to leave it for 30 secs and it will set up. Mine just stays in blocks the whole time.Whats wrong?

Guest NormanB

By the blocks, do you mean the test colours?Have you set the weather radar to/from test mode?

Guest Trans_601

Yes, most of the ND is covered with those blocks. How do you turn it off test mode, I never knew there was a test mode lol.

Guest roastbeef

Read the manual:) There is switch, next to gain knob where is TEST/WX/WX+TurbRosta

Guest Trans_601

Thanks, just flicking through the manual now, where is the gain knob?

Its all in the manual. Also, I suggest that you run the tutorial flight with the printed guide alongside you as you fly it - will solve all your problems with the basic operation of the aircraft [it did for me].John Rooum

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.