Sign in to follow this  
Bruce

More Cargo repaints.........

I have done the Qatar Cargo scheme, i think i have even used the same reg number as the PSS version, but then if the number begins with A7 the rest of the number could only be 77F :)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/133237.jpgI am also doing an EVA Cargo, although this is a different version to the PSS offering, i am doing the verson with a white fusalage and a green pinstripe.and a question for PSS; as you are now allowing repaints of liveries you allready offer for sale can i send you a Monarch A330 and an Olympic A340?cheers

Guest NormanB

>and a question for PSS; as you are now allowing repaints of>liveries you allready offer for sale can i send you a Monarch>A330 and an Olympic A340?Bruce,Yes, The policy is not just for the 777.

sent the qatar 777F and the 2 airbus repaints in last night in ne mail but it came back as it seems it is over your inbox limit, i will try and send them again today in 3 seperate mails

Guest NormanB

Bruce,Send them to norman@ and I will put them up.

I sent 3 seperate mails to support@ and they seem to have got through, i think 3 repaints was just to much for one e-mail. I can resend them if they have gone astray again.

Guest NormanB

Bruce,You said you sent them direct to support so they will have been actioned before I would have seen. If they are not up on the site email them to me now.

Norman, i am sending you all 4 repaints in one mail, I hope you can accept an e-mail with 5.9mb of attachments, if not i will send them again in 4 seperate messages.cheers

Guest NormanB

>Norman, i am sending you all 4 repaints in one mail, I hope>you can accept an e-mail with 5.9mb of attachments, if not i>will send them again in 4 seperate messages.Bruce,*MY* account has no limit but I see nothing from you.

just came back (had to use Outlook express to get it Outlook kept failing) this is what the message says:did not reach the following recipient(s):norman_AT_phoenix-simulation_co_uk on Sun, 20 Nov 2005 11:16:47 -0000 This message is larger than the current system limit or therecipient's mailbox is full. Create a shorter message body or removeattachments and try sending it again. I'll send 1 on its own and if that gets through i'll send the others, but i can't understand whats going wrong, may be something to do with my server.

Guest NormanB

Bruce,Send me a short message - I will reply with an account you can use. Checking again though, the PSS account is set to unlimited.

I am sending the Qatar repaint, i got the subject wrong though, that says it is a EVA repaint :)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.