Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

FSUIPC Problem

Recently I've run into a rash of problems running FS2002. It will begin the start up sequence and throw me out approximately 10-15 seconds in, before the loading bar pops up. Trying several different things, I finally removed FSUIPC from the Modules folder and FS2002 works properly. I've been running the various versions of FSUIPC since it came out without a problem. I don't understand why I'm seeing this problem occur now. I downloaded and installed the lastest version after I discovered the problem and that didn't cure it. Any ideas what is wrong and/or how to fix it?Thanks

I had trouble with version 2.93 FSUIPC. Haven't tried the latest version yet. I'm currently running 2.83 (I think that's it). My problem was a message upon loading FS2k2 that incompatible third party software was detected. IT asked if I wanted to run without it. I indicated yes, then the sim loaded without FSUIPC version 2.93 working. I'm running XP Home. That version does work with no issues on Win98. Not sure if XP had anything to do with it. I only used the dll file.

I would replace FSUIPC 2.96 in the fs2002modules folder. At the same time, rename the fsuipc.ini to fsuipc.ini.OLD and delete the fsuipc.log. Restart fs2002 and see if the problem still exists. If not, then you need to make the necessary changes to calibrate your joystick, etc.Another option is to place fsuipc in the fs2002modules folder. Restart fs2002, select Modules, and press the Return to Defaults button on the main page. That is if FS2002 stays on long enough.