Sign in to follow this  
Guest mungabarry01

Beacon,Wing,strobe,Nav lights and localiser Freq disappear!!!!

Guest mungabarry01

HI ALL, I have a weired one here to tell.I have download QF b777LR from User edits page.All runs well at first"nice plane" after APU power up,I can see all lights on the plane are working.{pretty site to see}. I was cruising from Wsss to Omba and all going well until I decided to a look at spot view and noticed I have lost all external lights.{beacon,strobe,nav and wing}..I don't understand how this happened..I tried to reset the lights but no go. When nearing OMBA and lining up for rwy 30L I could not get the ILS localiser {i tried manaully no GO}.I have read the localiser forum about setting the genral setting and I did that ,still didn't fix the issue. Lucky the weather was clear in OMBA.After landing I had changed aircraft type to PSS Airbus A320 and SLEW the aircraft 6 miles from RWY 30L and the ILS works fine and I had lights... Can someone pls explain what can the be the cause to the two issues I have???????

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.