Sign in to follow this  
Guest franksalot

PSS B777-200LR - Loadedit....

Guest franksalot

I hope the PSS Team enjoyed a splendid Christmas and are enjoying New Year celebrations, you deserve to; another fantastic aircraft. I made my first flight in the B777 yesterday, got into a tangle with the CDU and made a manual landing, easy, landed sweet as a nut :). I don't know what it is about PSS aircraft, they just have a nice 'feel' somehow.Can someone let me know where the find the Loadedit file, please?KenSomerset, England

Guest AerLingusFan

>I hope the PSS Team enjoyed a splendid Christmas and are>enjoying New Year celebrations, you deserve to; another>fantastic aircraft. I made my first flight in the B777>yesterday, got into a tangle with the CDU and made a manual>landing, easy, landed sweet as a nut :). I don't know what>it is about PSS aircraft, they just have a nice 'feel'>somehow.>>Can someone let me know where the find the Loadedit file,>please?>>Ken>>Somerset, EnglandTo get the new fuel planner and load editor, go to the PSS website and then scroll your mouse over the 'Members' option and click on 'My Files' and then download the 777 exe file once again. When you go to install the exe file, only install the aircraft and manuals/utilities option and then the load editor and fuel planner will install. Cheers,James

Guest franksalot

Hi James, that was a quick answer, thank you.Ken

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.