Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gordius

My way of living with COM2 bug

Guest Gordius

Just a section of my panel.cfg file withinC:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9AircraftPSSB77704panelFirst I made a backup copy of the panel.cfg file then added this window to the panel. When I fly I open that window (shift + n is not possible) undock it and slide it across to my second monitor although of course there is no reason for not opening / closing it within one monitor as I used to. Next I use this extra window to set COM2 so the "unable to set decimal" problem is no longer a problem. Depending on the addons I am using at the time and the mood I am in I set standby either for FS Passengers ATC Chatter or the Activesky Voice ATIS frequency. Changes made in the extra Window are reflected in the Radio Window of the PSS Panel. This new window looks really tacky and I would never leave it on screen in front of the beautiful PSS Panel but it serves its purpose.No apologies for its appearance or the funny shape I added it so I could use Comm 2 and not to make the thing look pretty.[Window Titles]......Window14=Comm 2[Window14]Background_color=8,8,8 size_mm=150,70window_size_ratio=1.000 position=0visible=0ident=170window_size= 0.250, 0.250window_pos= 0.000, 0.000gauge00=Boeing777-300!Comm 2, 0,3,148Andrew Brownhttp://www.crazypilots.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/192029.png

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.