Sign in to follow this  
Guest IFC2

T7 Version, and general information check.

Guest IFC2

Hi Guy's,like most people I am pleased that the T7 has been patched now, I can only imagine the amount of work that went into this, but, I am somewhat confused about a few things, and I will list them down below in a number of questions so that it makes it easier to answer them. I re-installed everything as per the instructions, and can confirm that it said ver 1.1.1, I did a flight from EGBB to EHAM, the plane tracked the ILS, but did a series of wing wobbles on the last part of the approach (about a mile or two out)2, I set my cockpit to cold and dark, but a majority of the lights and switches are still showing as on and illuminated on the overhead panel,but the main panel was dark.(battery switched off, no APU or external power connected)3, after I switched on the master battery switch, and fired up the APU, the panels came alive, I then switched every light switch on, but noticed that out-side I had no NAV lights,I cured this by pressing the "L" key, this fixed it?4, on full auto land the plane did not disconnect the AT, and tried to maintain 170kts down the runway,(I thought I read that this was supposed to disconnect, maybe I'm wrong)5, the aircraft did not perform any kind of roll-out, and did in fact slide all over the runway in an uncontrollable manner,(again maybe I'm wrong, but I thought that this too was fixed)6, getting closer to the airport and making a slight left turn manually to give myself a longer final app, and I then re-engaged the LNAV, and low and behold all of my remaining way points disappeared again, nothing left but the actual runway end point, about five or six points vanished completely.7, lastly, and this one is a killer, I was altering the speed and altitude constraint for the next but one way point from the one I was actually flying, and when I pressed the right No3 LSK I got the white small hand symbol again, and FS was locked up on me?One last point, and this will probably get me flamed but, if we are supposed to select the default Cessna flight with everything switched on etc, then what is the point in having the ability of selecting cold and dark in the T7 in-Sim menu, and with all the engines/avionics/radio's etc all switched on, then we have lost out on the fun part of bringing everything to life, and starting from scratch.again guy's, maybe I'm missing out on something, but I am somewhat confused.the flight dynamics do seem to be great now, no more F16 banks,I am using the latest registered version of FSUIPC with the battery extend option on

Hi Steve. I am only going to answer your last question because i think i understand the answer. Follow these instructions, then you won't have any problems with loading the T7. 1. Put the Cessna in your favorite airport and at a gate. have the engine running and avionics switched on.2. Save this as your default flight, and tick the relevent box about making this the default flight.3 Exit fs9 ( this may not be necessary but err on the side of caution)4 Restart fs9 and the bit you need to understand is that fs9 makes lots of "decisions" as it is firing up to the "create a flight" window. Then choose your T7 and airport and gate from the create a flight window, (you don't have to fully load the cessna to the airport and gate), and if you choose the cold and dark option, the next time you fire up the t7 from the create a flight window it will be cold and dark and you can enjoy getting it ready for flight.5. From then on every time you fire up fs9 just choose any plane from the create a flight and many many problems will be solved,regardsJohn Callejabaw 352 (in the virtual world)

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg

Guest IFC2

can anyone please clarify the other points please,thanks.

Guest IFC2

Norman or Steve,Graham, can you clarify any of the questions from my original post please.many thanks,

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.