Sign in to follow this  
Gchris

autothrottle

Hi,It is possible to land with T7 with only the autothrottle in automatic. I try it but the speed stay at vref an I had to swith off the autopilot to slow down the plane.Any suggestions?

Guest dt1951

CG (real name please). Not quite sure what you are asking here. I have no problems with A/T holding the entered speed during approach. Is the speed you enter below Vref? When I am on the glode slope I have Vref+5 entered.

Hi,Ok the autothrottle keeps the speed but I want the speed down to idle when I touch down the runway.I know full autoland make that but I want if is it possibel to conrol the direction of the plane and let the speed control by the autopilot = half automatic.I try it but the speed hold vref and I have to disconnect the a/p to slow down the speed manuallyChristian

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.