Sign in to follow this  
Guest nfeist

help please

Guest nfeist

I have 2 problems with 777 Pro Boxed version:1 - ATC works fine until I open the radio page and try to tune Com 1 and 2. The dials turn but freq remains unchanged. Also, I cannot listen to ATIS or atc although I see Com 1 tuning the freq to the requested2 - ILS tuning - Nav 1 and 2 tune to the selected ILS but there are no GS or NAV needles on ILS so it is impossible to autoland or fly the needles. I have tried to approach airports at 2500 feet to see if I can capture ILS but it simply isnt there.Thanx for your help.Nuno

Guest Segwin

>I have 2 problems with 777 Pro Boxed version:>>1 - ATC works fine until I open the radio page and try to tune>Com 1 and 2. The dials turn but freq remains unchanged. >Also, I cannot listen to ATIS or atc although I see Com 1>tuning the freq to the requested>>2 - ILS tuning - Nav 1 and 2 tune to the selected ILS but>there are no GS or NAV needles on ILS so it is impossible to>autoland or fly the needles. I have tried to approach>airports at 2500 feet to see if I can capture ILS but it>simply isnt there.>>Thanx for your help.>>NunoHello Nuno:You have to setup the default Cessna flight with the BATT on, the AVIONICS Switch on and the ENGINE running. This does not mean you have to start that flight, set it all up, back out and start your 777 flight, the default flight just needs to be setup like this.Have you tried this and then tried your radios?

Guest nfeist

Hello Terry,Thank you very much for your prompt reply.I have tried as you suggested. ATC works fine (clearances, ATIS, etc) until I open the radio page, then....nothing works. I only open the radio page as I approach the DEST aiport to listen to ATIS. As soon as I open it all aural ATC communications cannot be heard although Com 1 tunes in to whatever I request via the FS2004 ATC window. The only thing I can

Guest Segwin

>Hello Terry,>>Thank you very much for your prompt reply.>>I have tried as you suggested. ATC works fine (clearances,>ATIS, etc) until I open the radio page, then....nothing works.> I only open the radio page as I approach the DEST aiport to>listen to ATIS. As soon as I open it all aural ATC>communications cannot be heard although Com 1 tunes in to>whatever I request via the FS2004 ATC window. The only thing>I can

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.