Sign in to follow this  
Guest caribguybgi1

777 Alternate Weight Stations- Problem

Guest caribguybgi1

Hey, I wanted to use alternate weight stations with the 777 like I did for the captain sim 757 (by the way if anyone is interested in seeing my aircraft.cfg holla at me) But the problem I am having is when the panel for the 777 is loaded its blank nothing comes alive and you can't use the setup gauge. Somehow the panel is set up to read the weight stations that you have which are 14I used a seat map to calculate and position my seats for a more realisic layout but the panel is not loading correctly.Now I have done this with the 757 from captain sim which I merged with Level D panel and this works great I also put the gear contact points where the tires are and it works beautifully not to mention other things like apex positions and MAC etc.Flight sim will read the weight stations I put in the 777 which are well over two hundred but ur panel will not.Is there a work around this or do I have to live with it. let me know. not that I am complaining I just wanna know.

Guest Phoenix 1

I'm afraid we cannot offer support for products that have been changed by the user.The Aircraft.cfg for example has been laid out to take into account MANY Custom XML variables and animation routines so if you have edited this section of the cfg there is nothing we can do to assist.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.