Sign in to follow this  
Guest bones

Gauges...Gauges...Gauges...

Guest Bob I

Hi,Have you looked in your FS2K2 Gauge folder lately? I just removed 147 duplicate gauges from the main gauge folder .GAU 0001 etc. How come FS2K2 makes so many gauges? Stupid program...Bob I

Hi,It's not from FS2k2 making the gauges; it's from a program called FS Panel Studio. Unless you use this program, you are getting them from downloaded planes and panels. Be careful if you delete them as they could be being used in a panel.Ed

Guest UweR

Hi, is that Ed Struzynski at the other end? Love your program!I think these gauges are created by FS2002 when FS2000 gauges are used more than once in the same panel. Two examples that come to mind are the Falcon50 and the VMAX Classic. If you delete the gauges and restart the sim and one of these planes, you

Guest rogue1

Uwe is right. I've seen this behavior before.

Guest bones

You will see this for any aircraft with a VC panel. FS "creates" the 0001.gau when you use the aircraft.You can delete these quite happily but as soon as you use the aircraft again another 0001.GAU will be generated.boneshttp://fsaviation.net