Sign in to follow this  
Guest vernonb4

Cold & Dark

Guest vernonb4

I am no newcomer to flght sim aircraft, and I always start a flight with the default Cessna Cold and Dark before I pull down the aircraft I intend to use. For some reason I am unable to bring up the 777 with the C & D configuration. I have accessed the Setup Menu (shift 8), checked off Cold and Dark. I start a flight with the Cessna in that mode, and yet each time I open the Overhead Panel I find that the Battery is "ON" as well as the "APU..... Kind of my wits end here...!! Vernon

Guest Phoenix5

Vernon,Try this solution as suggested by Norman in an earlier post on this subject.* Start FS* Select the default flight* Change to the 777.* Using the shift 8 util, set cold and dark* Go set some switches just the way you like whilst you are there* SAVE the situation (dont mark as default)Next time you start FS you should be able to load the default flight and then select your recently saved 777 flight. It may be possible to skip loading the default flight but not something I personally do or that we support.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.