Sign in to follow this  
Guest BMI701EGCC

EXCLUSIVE !!! 757 Panel Preview Screenshots

Guest Knikolaes

>>Yes, the price is now set .. at

Guest CS-THV

Hi!Will PSS finally implement a TCAS2 system in the 757?

Yes, TCAS 2 is implimented.That reminds me, time to fly at AI aircraft, just to make sure it works!Cheers

Guest Knikolaes

>I just thought I would share this little fact with folk.. ;)>>My PSS 757 folder, including NAVDATA but not FSUIPC (and still>missing a few repaints) is 2,064,689,573 bytes in size. That>is 1.92GB!>>This one is not for the faint hearted!Since my FS partirtion is 250 GB, my scenery partition is 100 GB and my utilities partition is 50 GB, I think that this will be no problem for an addition to the fleet **smiles**No faint heartedness here **smiles**looking forward to this one, PSS and the team. Looks bloody sweet so far.

Guest ClearedDirect

>James,>>Contacts within the industry are the only way to get plans>before they occur. >>FCA - yes.Actually for the US you can see all IFR Flightplans used or in some instances, scheduled, by any flight(originating or terminating in the US) at www.flightaware.com. At their main page select the statistics tab on the left, then go to the IFR Route Analyzer section, and type in your desired city pairs and it will show you all the flightplans that have been filed along with altitude flown, and who flew them. I use this utility quite often - its a wonderful resource.Gene

Guest NormanB

Gene,James was specifically talking about a particular airline. Either way the keyword is before and was in regard to the real plan. All you will see on websites such as the one you mention is the routing - a flight plan is much much more.

Guest nearlyman

Thanks Norman for that. Wouldn't want to fly the whole route just the SIDS and STARS so for example, the VILNA arrival into ALC etc. Just to try different stuff or configs for departs and arrivals really. So sounds great :)TaBas

Guest Sam McClive

Can someone who knows please tell me how clickable the panel is going to be overall (including the functions on the FMC)? because I was dissapointed with the 777;-) Thankyou very much.

Guest Knikolaes

The following is quoted directly from the PSS web site on their 757 product page -- I think it says it best . . . "PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE USE OF MANY CUSTOM VARIABLES, THE VC IS "FULLY CLICKABLE" and is actually MORE FUNCTIONAL than the 2D PANEL !"That quote came from this link:http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk/defaul...moreinfo&ID=570I'd look there for specific product features and information.Hope this helps answer your question. The product literally looks exciting.

Guest AirBerlin

if it says, fully clickable, then i can guess that you put in ALL options of panel lighting????????BTW: PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASE, make an option or something, that the panel looks older, some scratches and so on... (edit: advert removed - dont forget to sign your forum posts)

Guest NormanB

Hello ??The pictures above show all the panel states as far as lighting are concerned.The aircraft is sold to you as new and therefore the panel has that new look. There wont (especially at this late stage!) be such an option.

Guest monsoon

You kiddin? Make it look used? Any other way than javex clean would simply be an insult to a 57.

>You kiddin? Make it look used? Any other way than javex clean>would simply be an insult to a 57.what's a javex? i presume some local cleaning solution but why not ask (while waiting for the release).ps. any updated shots? chris (edit: mispelling my own name feels funny)

Guest Steve_Park

>>You kiddin? Make it look used? Any other way than javex>clean>>would simply be an insult to a 57.>>>what's a javex? i presume some local cleaning solution but why>not ask (while waiting for the release).>>>ps. any updated shots? >>chris (edit: mispelling my own name feels funny)Javex=sodium hypochlorite AKA household bleach. Brand sold in Canada by Proctor and Gamble CA.You gotta love Goggle!Steve Park

Guest AirForcePilot

I really like how the N3 is modeled for the RR engines. Its about time someone did that =) I'm very impressed with the attention to detail.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.