Sign in to follow this  
Guest BMI701EGCC

EXCLUSIVE !!! 757 Panel Preview Screenshots

Guest Phoenix 1

Testing of the 75 and 77 are reporting issues, this is why you dont have it yet ;) We are making sure THIS ONE is right

Guest aurelienbouchet

ok thank's for your answer.and have you an approximaly date of exit for the 757??ps:excuse me but i don't speak very well english ;-)aurelien

Guest Phoenix 1

As already stated on Many occasions no, we cannot suggest a date until we are happy to Issue the release .. Issues are reported daily, some are fixed immediately and quite easily, others take more investigation and effort.. you would be AMAZED how Picky our current testers are but this is in your favour ;)The PSS 757 WILL be released in AUGUST 2004 that's as close as I can realistically suggest

Guest ClearedDirect

>>The PSS 757 WILL be released in AUGUST 2004 that's as close as>I can realistically suggestI hope you meant August 2006.Gene

Guest Knikolaes

Leeeet's do the tiiiime warp agaaaaaain . . . . It's just a degree turn to the left . . . . . Just kidding. Heheh I as well hope he means 2006. **laughs**

Guest captaingrice

LOL thank god he didn't make the mistake of putting 2007!

Guest Phoenix 1

sorry my apologies.. 2006 indeedcome on I dont have a clue what day it is locked away in this office!poor Norman still thinks it's the 80's !;)

Guest Knikolaes

OMG!!! The 80's??? Well, at least the 80's weren't too bad. See . . . i kept picturing Norman locked up with his Elvis decantur . . .

Guest NormanB

>poor Norman still thinks it's the 80's !You mean its not???!!

Guest Phoenix 1

Just get back to your ABBA Album

You would be surprised at the ammount of people who still live as if they where in the 60's. And sometimes, to my dismay, I still see some god awfull 80's stile haircut. To me it's still the 90's, I still remember when Terminator 2 and Silence of the lambs came out. And of course, DIE HARD 2

Guest Knikolaes

Aaah, yes. Silence of the Lambs. PERFECT date movie :-)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.