Sign in to follow this  
Guest Astradan

T7 patch ?

Hi all,I bought the T7 on the day of release, by download, from the www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk site but I have been away from the FS scene for the last 6 months due to illness.I am now reading all about the T7 patch everywhere and how great it is but when I went to the "Product Fixes" section of the PSS 'Members' part of the site there is no patch for the T7.I do have access to re-download the .exe file for the whole T7 package - has the patch been applied to the original file and do I just re-download that one ?Please help - much appreciated.David

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Hi all,>>I bought the T7 on the day of release, by download, from the>www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk site but I have been away from>the FS scene for the last 6 months due to illness.>>I am now reading all about the T7 patch everywhere and how>great it is but when I went to the "Product Fixes" section of>the PSS 'Members' part of the site there is no patch for the>T7.>>I do have access to re-download the .exe file for the whole T7>package - has the patch been applied to the original file and>do I just re-download that one ?>>Please help - much appreciated.>>DavidI believe you need to redownload the installer for the particular package and reinstall, following that you will have the patched product.

Brilliant - thanks for confirming Ben.Best Regards,David

>>I believe you need to redownload the installer for the>particular package and reinstall, following that you will have>the patched product.Well, I bought this wonderful product from Just Flight (I received a CD, I didn't download). How do i upgrade mine??

www.justflight.com - they have all of your answers for DVD purchases.

Sign in to follow this