Sign in to follow this  
jimhuk

PSS 777 Power on

I hate posts like this becasue I'm sure the answer is obvious but I can't figure it out and can't find any related posts. Very simple: just bought it, and follow standard procedures for power on and nothing starts. External power requests seems to do nothing. Battery on, APU Start, nada. tried everything else and can't get power. What stupid thing am I missing???Thanks in advance.

Guest FedEx_4

First of all I would reccomend to you the tutorial for the aircraft as it is extremely detailed, in fact step by step on how to do everything in the 777. Secondly, did you push the external power buttons in on the overhead panel allowing the use of external power? It seems this could solve your problem. Even if you connect the external power you still have to allow it to come into the plane by use of these buttons. Hope this helps.Kevin K

Guest Knikolaes

Even more important -- do you have the default flight loaded as your default starting for FS?

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.