Sign in to follow this  
Guest coolfront55

Default flight

Guest coolfront55

Hello, I have read in this forum, that to use PSS aircraft it is best to start with the default flight. I have Two questions. (1) Do you HAVE to do this? Reason being, I have gone directly to PSS aircraft and have had no apparent problems. (2) When you say start with the default flight, does that mean choose the Cessna at KSEA (in FS9) first then choose a new location and PSS aircraft?Thank-you,Geo

Guest DJL

Same here.. no problems with starting directly... but still I think starting witht he default is a good practice =)DJL

Hi guysI think it is a matter of what is saved as the default flight. If the default flight has, say the avionics switch turned off when saved then that will be carried forward to your PSS plane and then maybe you will not have the radios working or some other problem. So if you are not having any PSS problems then I would guess that your default flight saved is in a condition that will forward all the correct settings to PSS as flight sim is booting up then you choosing PSS from the start menuregardsJohn Calleja

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.