Sign in to follow this  
Guest NormanB

PSS 757 Q&A and issues thread

Guest Phoenix5

It could be related to the original issue, see if the previous suggestions help.

Guest napo

>2. Where is the load editor and fuel planner ?>>"The load editor broke when it was being packaged for>distribution, so rather than give it to you broken, we will>put it up as a separate download when it is fixed in the very>near future."wating it to buy the model. please, When?regardsf:rullan

Guest mabrodb

3 issues.1. No Boeing altimeters are in units of 10 fte.g. The altitude window would show a climb through 3k ft.3,0003,0203.0403,0603,0803,1002. When turning off course, the pointy end of the airplane in the ND, is still always on the Purple magenta track line. It never shows that I'm off the purple course.3. CLB epr issues. A/T enganged (EPR button pressed) After takeoff, at 1000ft press the CLB epr selection on the TMSP (thrust mode select panel), the EPR command bar on the EICAS goes to CLB EPR thrust (correct), but the auto-throttle fails to bring the thrust back from T/O EPR to CLB EPR thrust. To get A/T to command CLB EPR, you have to press the EPR button on the MCP a 2nd time (it's already been engaged at T/O). Marc Brodbeck

Guest Knikolaes

>>2. Where is the load editor and fuel planner ?>>>>"The load editor broke when it was being packaged for>>distribution, so rather than give it to you broken, we will>>put it up as a separate download when it is fixed in the>very>>near future.">>wating it to buy the model. please, When?>regards>f:rullan>>A posting by PSS has stated the guy that was making the software got in a bad accident toward the end of December. (I think it is posted as a sticky in this forum). I am sure as soon as he recovers we'll have our gods. In the meantime best we can do is wish him well.Chris

Hiya,as it starts getting difficult for us customers to track all available information spread over more and more threads and to avoid having PSS being asked the same questions again and to have the team get a better overview on issues i thought about creating this thread so that things get easier on both sides. Feel free to add any issues, information or solutions.1. My CDU screen is black. What's wrong ?"Last minute changes saw this creep in but has been rectified. As per another thread, a couple of us are currently downloading the files from the server to make these changes as soon as we possibly can."2. Where is the load editor and fuel planner ?"The load editor broke when it was being packaged for distribution, so rather than give it to you broken, we will put it up as a separate download when it is fixed in the very near future."3. What can i do about reduced framerates ?"Any one that is experiencing reduced frame rates, can you please open the set up menu and reduce the refresh rate to around 6 and then experiment from there to find the best setting for your machine."4. Why aren't there any models without VC ?PSS is working on it to add these."Whilst the builds I am creating now will contain only VC models, Graham is generating non VC models but they wont be ready until another 24 or so hours.Please understand that I have to download from the FTP server, change some files, then upload so this isnt going to be immediate but will be as quick as I can....but that wont be in tonight's installers."6. What's wrong with 753 VC viewpoint ?"These things have been noted and a fix is forthcoming and will be made available asap"7. Why aren't there any callouts ?"Callouts that are usually made by the PNF (Pilot Not Flying) are not modelled."8. Why was an old version of FSUIPC installed ?The problem is known and being looked at.9. Why do i get a "One or more files failed to update correctly" message at the end of install ?"Removed zip. The server now has the correct file - click on rebuild cfgs - it will now work."(..some ppl report though for it to not have disappeared yet, including me as of Aug 31st 1100 zulu)10. Where are the weather and flightplan files mentioned in the tutorial ?"These files along with the updated airac seem to have slipped past the person who made the upload. Its on my list of things to try and rectify once I get home later."11. Any work being done to correct the FPS issue?"Yes but that wont be until the new mdl builds which wont be for another 24hrs."Info as of August 31st, 1900 zuluPSS is working on a new installer, which will already fix some of the mentioned problems and they are trying to get it out asap.Thanks PSS !Best RegardsThomas

Guest nearlyman

Will any future fix sort the problem of the aircraft swinging through it's MCP heading before coming back. The real thing doesn't do it in heading select and only seen it when capturing the LOC. So what's causing this? Any ideas?ta ta

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.