Sign in to follow this  
Guest Piper_Pilot

News

Guest Piper_Pilot

Hey there.Just wondering if there is any updates on the progress of the 757. Can't wait to download it and fly. Just wanted to know when the 757 is going to be released. It is currently 2053 Local here in Denver, Colorado.Adam

Guest tdennis73

Hi Adam there have been several posts on is it done or whats the progress. I believe PSS trys to answer all of the posts but, I am sure there will be an unmistakable major announcement when the new installer/patch is available. I would rather have the patch that fixes all the issues that are repairable than several patches fixing one problem at a time. In short I guess we all have to be a little more patient. I own the Cap Sim and the PSS version and even with the PSS issues that are being addressed I would still take the PSS design over the Cap Sim design. Both are good products but, PSS is my preferrence.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.