Sign in to follow this  
Guest mrkgr

PSS-B777.gau Error

Good day, I think this is a first after the update. Situation: Owner of 777-200ER only. Downloaded and installed the V2 update. Initial error: The panel was un-clickable. Starting with cold and dark, I was unable to click on the battery switch, the APU etc. In fact none of the switches of the overhead panel was working (by working I mean to press and something to happen) except the external power switches. For example, the APU starter was not moving at all. Same thing in the main panel. Again, only a couple of switches working. May I add here, that whenever I was trying to move the fuel (ie from 100% to 40%), when pressing APPLY I was getting 0 fuel, no matter where the meter actually was. Redownload the service pack. No change. I changed from panel set-up from COLD AND DARK to ENGINES OFF. Black screen and 2 minutes later "FS Encountered a problem and needs to restart" etc. Error caused by PSS-B777.gauRedownloaded, but still the same. Computer specks:P IV 2.531GB RAMASUS ATI9250 256MB80GB HDAll other add-ons run smoothly. Any thoughts as what else I might try? Thanks, Marinos Klouras, Athens, Greece

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Am I the only one??Any suggestions??Marinos KlourasAthens, Greece

>Am I the only one??Marinos,How do you start the 777? Is it from the "create a flight" menu?

Yes. Even if I start with default cessna and then change to 777, I am still getting the same error.I must say that up till the V2 I have not had any such problem with 777.Thanks Norman for trying to helpMarinos KlourasAthens, Greece

Sign in to follow this