Sign in to follow this  
Cthulhus

My first repaint

Guest NormanB

Looks wonderful. Make sure to email it to liveries @ phoenix-simulation.co.uk

Good day,Congratulations for this repaint.I have also painted mine but I have a couple of problems:1. The master PSD file, containing the aircraft body, should be cut in a special way. As I do not have repaint instructions on how to use the template, I cannot create the texture file for the body. Everything is alright for the other files.2. The master template for the aircraft body, has no alpha channel.Can anyone help me?Thanks,Llu

Lluís del Cerro
VATSIM Senior Instructor

Catalonian Airlines

vatsim_5000h.png

Guest brianlr

Hi thereThis aircraft looks really good - congratulations.I would like to do a couple of repaints for it myself - where can I get the paint kit please? I have not been able to find it on the PSS site yet. Has it been released?Regards,Brian

Guest Priskac

Hi,I made my first PSS757 repaint too :) Air Slovakia 757.Peter

their are no paint kit right now... I make myself the paintkit with photoshop...Air Slovakia 757 is nice !!!!Hope soon available on the PSS main page!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.