Sign in to follow this  
Guest brand_da_man

Light in Nose (757)

Guest brand_da_man

Hi,I know this was posted earlier and i have searched for it but could not find it. The nose of the 757 has a light in it (sorry i dont have a pic) could someone help me delete this light or move it to its correct position?thanks,Branson

For the 752, make sure the aircraft.cfg {lights} section has these two lines:light.1 = 7, 72.50, 1.5, 4.0, FX_PSS_Panel_lightlight.2 = 7, 72.50, -1.5, 4.0, FX_PSS_Panel_lightI found some the models to have incorrect figures, causing the glowing nose effect.

Graeme Butler

Guest brianlr

Hi all,I found that when I turn off the dome light in the cockpit, that glow on the nose disappears. Perhaps it was designed to represent light reflected from the cockpit when the dome lilght was on?Regards,Brian

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.