Sign in to follow this  
Guest SgtBel4

Aircraft Weight and Balance Trim Sheets

Guest SgtBel4

COME ONE COME ALL!All those ppl out there looking for trim sheets i got some for the 757-200 and the 757-300, im in the process of scanning them in! It should be able to help you out in the mean time until the W&B calculator is released! send me an E-mail to get them or msn me at SGTBEL4@HOTMAIL.COM (Copy and paste for best results)Cheers

Guest SgtBel4

OK...PDF File is 12.2 Megs for who ever wants it!Norm maybe this will help you with your weight and balance program!

Guest NormanB

As a real life dispatcher, I doubt it :) Besides, aside from the changes I made to prevent it working with the original installer files, it has not changed in a couple of weeks.JFI, in the real life each and every aircraft will have a different Basic Index which will then affect everything right down to the MAC%For example, I have trim sheets that show acceptable MAC between:200: 11.5 - 36.5300: 0 - 34200F: 10 - 38In short, a mac of between 22 - 29% will not fail you in any loading in the sim.

Guest SgtBel4

Norm....What is the basic index you have used for each of the models are the -200 adn -200f the same (obviously the -300 is different. Yes each aircraft has its own weight and balance manual. Im simply just offering the guys a glimpse of what the sheets look like and how the graphs look. This was in no way meant to step on your toes (sorry if i did mate). I am a pilot (f/o) and do have my dispatchers certificate. I have access to several trim sheets from various airlines and manufacturer's. Perhaps your looking for a second set of eyes?Cheers

Jody,Thanks for the sheets, they bring back memories! Can you tell me what the Dry Operating Index (DOI) for both the -200 and -300 is?CheersGavin

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.