Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dutch64

Panel lighting 777 still not fixed

Guest Dutch64

This time I start a new topic about this otherwise i won't get an answer. Is PSS going to do something about the night lighting of the T7 panel?Everytime you promise it will be fixed, right after the first patch you even said it will be fixed within a few days (which is now about half a year ago) because it was just a matter of another layer or something. Just before release of the second patch I asked again about this and Norman said it was fixed.Well, it's still not fixed, still parts of the panel are white where it should be green etc.ThanksMartin

Guest NormanB

Martin,I cant take pics of it right now (a lack of FS on this PC) but do take offense at what is nothing short of calling me a liar.I said they were fixed because they were fixed. I havent checked the v2 files in the past couple of weeks but dont recall them being incorrect.You have my email address. Topic locked.