Sign in to follow this  
dbrashears

PSS777 Sensitivity

Hi Guys: I have a problem with the sensitivity of the 777-200LR (Latest version). Flies more a like a jet fighter than a heavy aircraft. This is noticed in just about every aspect of flight. It really shows up with a light load. Landing below MLW with any kind of wind is like a feather in a wind storm. Almost impossible to stay on track and glide slope (hand flying mind you). I have found that as long as the correct speed and height are set at ILS intercept, autoland works perfectly. Mimicking that setup is extremely difficult. I have tried changing the sensitivity in the FS9 configuration without success. Any help would be appreciated as I do like the aircraft and panel.Don Brashearsedited: by mod: no need to post the entire cfg file.

Guest Phoenix5

The aircraft has been tested by certified B777 pilots and all have reported that it is very close to the real thing, taking FS limitations into consideration.Rob spent a lot of time balancing the performance of this aircraft, to make it as realistic as possible both in flight and on the ground.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.