Sign in to follow this  
Guest connor11493

CTD in 777

Dear Members of the AVSIM Forums,My name is Connor Levens and I am somewhat new to these forums, posting only 2-3 topics before. I have encountered a problem onboard the Boeing 777-200LR Professional that, sadly, results to a crash-to-desktop (CTD). Here is my situation:I begin my flight at Charles-de-Gualle Int'l (LFPG/CDG) in Paris, France. I preform all of the required actions the manaual/checklists state, then I taxi to the runway. After I complete my taxi, I run thought my takeoff checklist, turn on my A/T, landing, logo, and strobe lights, then proceed at full throttle into the air. Once I reach London Center, I engage time acceleration at 4x. By the time at reach Shanwick Center I recieve a CTD and my flight is gone.Attempts to FIX the Problem:1. Try a flight going somewhere else (JFK-NRT) - Result: CTD when time acceleration is engaged.2. Try flights with multiple different aircraft (MSFS 747, MSFS 777, PMDG 747) - Result: Successful flight.3. Try a flight with no time acceleration - Result: Successful flight.I would mostly appreciate help on this issue with my PSS 777, as it is one of the most operated planes by my virtual airline, which I like to operate.Thank you.Connor Levens

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Sign in to follow this