Sign in to follow this  
Guest connor11493

CTD in 777

Guest connor11493

Dear Members of the AVSIM Forums,My name is Connor Levens and I am somewhat new to these forums, posting only 2-3 topics before. I have encountered a problem onboard the Boeing 777-200LR Professional that, sadly, results to a crash-to-desktop (CTD). Here is my situation:I begin my flight at Charles-de-Gualle Int'l (LFPG/CDG) in Paris, France. I preform all of the required actions the manaual/checklists state, then I taxi to the runway. After I complete my taxi, I run thought my takeoff checklist, turn on my A/T, landing, logo, and strobe lights, then proceed at full throttle into the air. Once I reach London Center, I engage time acceleration at 4x. By the time at reach Shanwick Center I recieve a CTD and my flight is gone.Attempts to FIX the Problem:1. Try a flight going somewhere else (JFK-NRT) - Result: CTD when time acceleration is engaged.2. Try flights with multiple different aircraft (MSFS 747, MSFS 777, PMDG 747) - Result: Successful flight.3. Try a flight with no time acceleration - Result: Successful flight.I would mostly appreciate help on this issue with my PSS 777, as it is one of the most operated planes by my virtual airline, which I like to operate.Thank you.Connor Levens

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.