Sign in to follow this  
Guest kjevans

Blank Texture

Guest kjevans

Hi, I love this aircraft and would like to do my own repaint.Is there a blank texture available as this would make the repaint a whole lot easier.Many thanksKirk..,

Guest kjevans

Thank you very much for your response.Kirk

Would someone be good enough to upload a 757 and 777 plain white texture for us all please.One that we can simply download and copy into FS9 like a standard texture.Not all of us are very good at the complexities of paint shop etc.Thanks.

Ben, You Da Man.And complete with some dirt etc, Thank you very very much.I did not want to ask, but seeing as I'm on a roll, How about a nice big fat Boeing 777-300ER in the same scheme.Thanks again Ben, it's very decent of you to do this.

Ben,Any chance of the T7 Please.and thanks again for the 75.

Guest bjjones

>Ben,>>Any chance of the T7 Please.>>and thanks again for the 75.... I'm not a machine y'know ;-) but seeing as you ask so nicely, I'll see what I can do.edit: Having just checked my archived versions of the paintkit which will presumably be the same as the ones uploaded, each aircraft has a usable 32bit/Alpha'd set in the BMP subfolder.

Sorry Ben, didn't mean to sound impatient.I'm not too sure I follow what you mean about the 32bit alphad thing, and the sub folder bit !Thanks again.

Guest bjjones

>I'm not too sure I follow what you mean about the 32bit alphad>thing, and the sub folder bit !Inside each of the 777 paintkits there is a BMP subfolder, in there is a set of textures which are in 32bit format with alpha channels etc, i.e. they should be ready usable

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.