Sign in to follow this  
Wilson

Win98SE or Windows XP Home to run FS2002?

Suzanne:I run 98SE and have experienced no problems with FS2k2 or any add-ons up until the RealityXP products. Unfortunately, this means that I cannot buy the new FlightOne Meridian and run it successfully. They have been good enough to provide a demo program to test whether it will function properly on any given system.You can read there explanation of the problem at this link, where I complained of a lack of support of Windows 98 systems:http://www.simforums.com/forums/display_to...10&ThreadPage=1Hopefully their approach is not a trend. Other threads have indicated that the latest flight simulator products from Micro$oft will continue to support 98 and ME.Personally, I'm sticking with Windows 98SE.Wilson