Sign in to follow this  
neilydone

VoxATC UK & Traffic 2005

Hi all,I recently downloaded the VOXATC UK demo and I must say on first impressions it is great!However, before purchasing, I have two questions that I have been unable to find answers to, despite searching on this forum.1. Does it integrate with the Traffic 2005 add-on? I read in a post elsewhere on this forum that it does ("VoXATC 4 and an apology" response from tegwyn 12th Aug) that VoxATC UK currently does this, yet cannot see that this is the case. It would be nice to see all the a/c that I've shelled out for interacting properly with the ATC.2. What is the difference between the VoXATC version available for download, and the version available at RC Simulations (which, at GBP49.95 is some GBP15 more expensive).Thanks in advance,Neil

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Ok, to see your traffic aircraft in the VoxATC UK demo follow these steps:Start FS2004, don't load a flight, go to the create flight screen and select Heathrow (EGLL) as your airport.Press 'Fly Now' and when FS2004 has finished loading select VoxATC - Options and ensure that you have the traffic density set at 80 %.Enable VoxATC and it will load with the message that no flight plan is loaded and you are set for a local VFR flight.When VoxATC has finished loading, connect to the VoxATC multiplayer session as described in the VoxATC UK help file (Making VoxATC AI Traffic Visible).Go seek your add-on aircraft; they will be taxiing around the airport.You can only fly flight plans to and from Plymouth, Kemble, Bournemouth and Glasgow with the demo version. This is why you must follow the steps above to see VoxATC traffic at Heathrow (which has the greatest selection of AI aircraft).The registered version will work with any airports/traffic worldwide