Sign in to follow this  
Guest kpena

Voice ATC with real AI

Hello CaptainsI'm a user of Vox ATC for FS9. The last version created AI but you can't see any aircraft as AI.Does this version for FSX create AI with real aircraft of only simulated for voice without textures of aircrafts?RegardsKonrad PenaAAL 357

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The version of VoxATC I use with FS9's simulated traffic does not create nor control any AI traffic. I think they were able to make "some" AI traffic in multiplayer but I'm not absolutely sure.

I also have the FS9 version. D/L the 7 day trial for the new FSX version. I can confirm that this version does produce visible AI in free flight I have not checked out the multiplayer yet. Reduce your traffic in FSX to 0 and in the options menu in VOX ATC increase the traffic percentage. You will have visible AI that are controlled by VOX ATC and all liveried.Hope this helpsGerry

Thought I'd mention that 100% AI in VoxATC-X is not the same as 100% AI in FSX. Even though you place the FSX slider to 0, and then move the VoxATC-X slider to the extreme right, they do not equal the same number of AI aircraft. VoxATC-X will show less AI aircraft. I do not know the ratio of difference.To my understanding, that is being looked at by the developer.Richard