Sign in to follow this  
American 833 Heavy

SSW A310 Navdata

Hi Terry, I was wodering if you could possibly make an AIRAC for the SSW A310. From my knowledge the FeelThere/Wilco products navdata have the same file extension as the SSW, but they are probably structured differently. In addition I'm curious if it is possible to convert the PSS navdata to the SSW. I fly to a lot of tropical places with my American A300s in FS however all of those airports' SIDS/STARS, Airways and waypoints are missing. I noticed that the PSS AIRAC contained all of them in it, this won't only benifit me but the entire FS Community that uses the SSW addon. Just keep in mind that the PSS has some 1500+ Airports with SIDS/STARS with just about every airway and waypoint imaginable. So I really hope that you consider this Terry because it'll be all worth it.Best Regards,Emil Serafino Jr.

qwsig_Emil02-1.gif

Guest stang

Hi EmilI will check into it. The big problem is that they use MS Access for their database and I don't have it or a program that will export to or edit in that format. This precludes me from using it. I have an email into SSW to see if they have a program that will import terminal procedures into their navdata.mdb file. If they do I could possibly proceed. If not.....RegardsTerry

Thank you Terry, I really appreciate this. Please post back in this thread if anything progresses regarding this situation. Emil

qwsig_Emil02-1.gif