Sign in to follow this  
Guest stang

Cycle 0605 ready for download

Guest stang

Hi BruceOk then. Sounds like it should have worked. The Error Found.txt attachment you did does not work so I still need to read that file. You can either email it to me or just paste it in to your next msg here.ThanksTerry

here is the file, although the upload process has changed its name to 150515. I'll also upload it zipped to see if that makes things better.cheers

not sure if this is anything to do with it but the PSSSid.dat file is smaller than the PSSSid.DAT.BAK file, i would have thought it would have been bigger. I just tried re-running the program using PSS_Procedures_0513.exe and it works fine, also both created files are bigger than the originals and the DAT.BAK files were not created.

Guest stang

Hi BruceFor some reason the DAFIF data has a lot of airports that use a generic code of KZ and PA for the ICAO code. I convert these to 3 and 4 letter ICAO codes. A couple of these generic codes got through and that is what caused the error you got. I have these corrected for the 0606 cycle due out by this Thursday, the 8th. If you want you can correct the two files yourself in the meantime. In both the PSSSid.dat and PSSStar.dat files search for [KZ/ and replace all instances with [KFNL/ . Then search for [PA/ and replace with [PPNP/ . I think that should fix the problem. If not then the 0606 cycle should do the trick.RegardsTerry